6/17/2009



I smell Cava? News then. There's an interview with us @ the newly overhauled Derive website.




In otherness, I'm reliably informed that the Bush Hall gig was filmed by the BBC (who also interviewed Sahara), and Mekanoid Mike Borg. From what I've seen it looks (and sounds) really excellent. Footage from the gig is being used in a video for the song You're The One Who Started It.




Now that the warm glow of the last gig has cooled, we've returned to afternoons on the beach, but also started work on a new song we're over-excited about. Sounds like a cross between Sneaker Pimps and Kate Bush.




It will hopefully be out and about as soon as we've sorted out the mix. Definitely be doing it live next time.

I think I'm not blogging and stuff much these days because all the ideas and energy are going into other things (making music rather than writing about making music, plus actually getting out of the house once in a while).





We're off to see Wrapped in Plastic on friday night!

Until then. "I just know that something good is gonna happen."

xxx