9/21/2009

Letters From Imercia




Sifting through old blogs and newsletters for Letters From Imercia (which is now around 200 pages long and counting):

"I do worry about outstaying my welcome. So I tend to leave pretty much just before I arrive. It's for the best."

"I have a rotten flu and my usual effects setup died on me but Budvar and the current kick-in-the-muffins situation made it all totally worthwhile."

"The girl with red hair seemed to be drunk. She had what my friends and I suspected to be cigarette burns on her arm beneath a bandage she wore. But she did not wear any shoes."

"It's been a surprisingly busy month for The Mekano Set. No, honestly, they've really been making an effort, with the all new exciting haircuts and that. Oh yes, like they just stepped out of the fucking Salon."

"So anyway yeah let's talk about music and shit. Man, you do not need prescription for that."

Milk was spotted at a recent gig actually NOT wearing the same ratty jeans and T-shirt he always wears on stage. Playing some kind of machine gun. Beth meanwhile was so enraged at this discovery that she tore her own outfit for the night to shreds with her teeth. We can neither confirm nor deny the rumour that Patrick wore flip-flops. Bass players.

"Plain music will not destroy walls, but objective music indeed can do so. And not only can it destroy but it can also build up." G. I. Gurdjieff

"In Imercia, it's considered impolite to acknowledge the presence of another person. You have to wait for them to acknowledge you."

"And then clean up mess with Mekano Set cleaning product at exclusive new hot and rad online 24-7 store where you can buy hot shit action on the toilet. You will like that."

Also - just been reminded by Big Andy you can hear our mix of Brand New Bad Idea v Cottonmouth Rocks @ www.myspace.com/brandnewbadideai Lovely tune!

MMM
XXX